We apologize for any disruption to your FORMED access. This is an intermittent issue that can happen for a number of reasons (for example, momentary network slowness). We're working on improving our video player to handle these situations.
Please take a look at a new fix we have found for this issue by clicking here.
In the meantime, please try the below suggestions to see if this alleviates your issue.
- Close and relaunch your browser
- Clear your cache. To do this, please visit http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ to locate instructions on how to clear your cache for your particular web browser. Once you've cleared your cache, please close and re-open your browser.
- Try a different browser
- Double check your internet connectivity - to do so you can follow the instructions below:
- Open two browsing windows
- In one window sign into FORMED and select a video to play, in the other window pull up the SPEEDTEST website (by following that link)
- Run the speed test while the video is play in the other browsing window
- The results from Google will let you know about your internet speed and connection